Your roof is one of the most important components of your house, which is why our specialists always start by inspecting your roof before moving forward with any services. Our Warren roofing team knows how much your roof must be able to withstand from external elements, like temperature demands and snowfall. Your roof protects everything underneath it, so keeping it in good condition couldn’t be more important.
Our Full-Range of Roofing Service Options
As a comprehensive Warren roofing company, we offer inspection, repair, and replacement services, and our roofing specialists are well-trained with experience repairing a wide range of roofs. You can also feel confident knowing we only use high quality, reliable roofing supplies. Our goal is to ensure your roof is ready for the demands of any season, and we are dedicated to helping our customers keep their roofs in good condition.
The Warren Roofers at Tresnak Roofing Will Help You Keep Your Roof in Good Condition by Offering:
- Roof Installations
- Roof Repairs
- Shingle Roofing Systems
- Skylight Installations
- Snow Removal
Signs You Need a New Roof
The roof is a home’s first line of defense, and it must be strong enough to endure temperature highs and lows, heavy rain, and unrelenting sun damage. Not only is your roof there to defend your home, but it also helps maintain temperature control. The average roof has a lifespan of 20-25 years, so if you’re worried about the condition of your roof, you will need help to assess its condition. You can start by conducting a visual inspection at ground level and reviewing this list for other signs of roof failure.
Signs That A Roof Replacement Is Needed:
- Your Roof is Over Two Decades Old: A well-constructed and maintained roof has a lifespan of 20 to 25 years. For roofs over 20 years old, it’s wise to begin with an inspection. If your roof is coming to the end of its lifespan, you should know before it fails and damages your Warren home.
- Roofs are Being Repaired Around You: If your neighbors are installing new roofs, you may want to consider replacing yours, too. Most neighborhoods are built in sections, so if your neighbors’ roofs need repairs, it’s likely time to have your roof inspected, repaired, or replaced.
- Shingles are Missing: Losing shingles is an early sign of roof failure. Shingles fall off when adhesives weaken and can no longer remain attached to the roof. Worn shingles should be consider as a sign your roof needs inspection.
- Damaged Shingles: Damaged shingles will appear curled or cupped. Significant levels of shingle contraction are a sign of roofing failure. If damaged shingles remain on you home, your home will remain at risk for other damages like water damage, mold, and mildew.
- Shingle Breakdown: Grit, fallen or broken shingles are the first stages of shingle breakdown. If you find grit or shingle pieces in your gutters, it’s time to consult our Warren roofing experts to discuss your options.
- Your Roof is Sagging: A sagging roof is one of the clearest signs of roofing failure. When your roof is experiencing structural damage, it will need to be repaired.
- Leaks: When your roof has failed in spots and there are signs of water damage inside your home, it’s a clear indication your roof needs to be replaced.
If you think your roof needs repairs, call our roofers in Warren, MI to schedule an inspection. Depending on our assessment, we can create service plan. Customers trust Tresnak Roofing because our specialists are committed to providing safe, high-quality services unmatched in the area. We offer free estimates with a completed request a quote form.
Comprehensive Roofing Solutions in Warren
At Tresnak Roofing, our Warren roofing experts have over 35 years of experience providing safe, quality roofing services. We have experience repairing a wide range of roofs. Our company only works with reliable products, so you can feel confident knowing your roof is in good hands. We are dependable providers with a long-standing track record for excellence throughout the community.
Customers Choose Tresnak Roofing Because:
- We handle everything from basic level roof repair to more complex tear offs. We can repair or replace your roof based on our thorough inspection.
- After inspecting your roof, we will plan a remedy. Once we have a plan in place, we will execute it.
- We use CertainTeed roofing products, which carries one of the best warranties in the industry
- We bring over three decades of experience to every job
When you need a well-qualified Warren roofing services team you can trust, contact the professionals at Tresnak Roofing. Our company is committed to customers satisfaction and service excellence. If your roof is showing signs of problems, contact our Warren roofing service experts today to schedule an appointment.
Dedicated to Quality Workmanship
Screened & Approved by Home Advisor
"This may be one of the shortest reviews on record. Tresnak Construction replaced my roof last month. The work was perfect, accomplished with a minimum of disturbance, and at the quoted price. I highly recommend this contractor."- Jay C
Best in the business. Don’t look any further!
"Great professional and honest company, Delivered a perfect job (roof and gutters) on time as promised, very clean. They left the job site cleaner than before they started. friendly and efficient team. Would definitely use again and refer to family and friends"- Robert M.
Fantastic job from start to finish!
"I would recommend tresnak to everyone. chris came out right away to give us an estimate, explained the work to be done and products available. great selection of colors. excellent workmanship by the crew. cleanup was fantastic. very reasonable pricing. If you're thinking of having a roof replaced call tresnak first. you won't be disappointed. great people to deal with."- Jim Trojanowski
Amazingly fast service !Thank you for making my day!
"Amazingly fast service !Thank you for making my day!"- Cindy D.
Very reasonable in terms of pricing, work was well done.
"Very reasonable in terms of pricing, work was well done."- Aravindhan T