Madison Heights Roofers
Roofers in Madison Heights
Roofing Solutions in Michigan
Your roof is one of the most important components of your house, and it protects everything underneath it. So, it’s important to keep it in good condition. The roofing experts at Tresnak Roofing are ready to help you keep your roof in good shape. Our specialists can inspect your roof and ensure it can withstand the elements and temperature demands of the season.
Offering Quality Roofing
If your roof needs repair or you’re not sure, call the experts at Tresnak Roofing. Our commitment to safety, quality services, and customer care are unmatched in the area. We offer free estimates with a completed request a quote form.
We offer the following services:
- Roof installations
- Roof repairs
- Shingle roofing systems
- Skylight installations
- Vinyl siding
- Snow removal
Signs You Need a New Roof
The roof of a home is the first line of defense against the elements. It must endure temperature highs and lows, rain, and plenty of direct sun. An average roof can last 20-25 years, and while shingles will take some wear and tear, your roof will endure as long as you take care of it. As it experiences damage, you must inspect it each season and complete any repairs promptly. It can be difficult to assess the condition of your roof from the ground, but there are several signs you need a new roof.
These signs may include:
- Your roof is over two decades old: There are few components or appliances in your home that will last more than a decade. A well-constructed and maintained roof has a lifespan of 20 to 25 years. If your roof is more than 20 years old, you should schedule an inspection.
- Roofs are being repaired around you: If you live in a neighborhood built as part of a development, the homes around you are likely the same age as your home. If your neighbors are installing new roofs in mass, you may want to consider replacing yours as well.
- Shingles are missing: When your roof begins to lose shingles, it’s a sign that your roof is beginning to fail. Shingles fall off when it’s weak and can no longer hang onto the roof. Your shingle has an adhesive that keeps it fused to the roof. Once it can no longer stick to the roof, it’s time to consider having your roof inspected by a professional roofer.
- Damaged shingles: When the shingles on your roof reach the end of their lifespan, they will start to curl, claw, and cup. This level of shingle contraction means it’s time to replace your roof.
- Shingle breakdown: When you start to see grit and pieces of shingle in your gutters, it’s time to hire someone to get on your roof for a closer examination of the structure’s condition.
- Your roof is sagging: One of the clearest signs it’s time to replace your roof if it’s sagging. When your roof is experiencing structural damage, it will need to be repaired by a trusted roofing company.
- Leaks: When your roof has failed in spots and there are signs of water damage inside your home, it’s a clear indication your roof needs to be replaced.
Roofing System Experts
At Tresnak Roofing, we are experienced roofers with over 35 years of experience providing safe, quality roofing services. Our service team will inspect your roof and make repairs or recommendations regarding the next steps you should take if repairs aren’t an option. Our roofing specialists are well-trained with experience repairing a wide range of roofs. We only work with high-quality, reliable industrial products. We provide innovative and safe solutions in our community and surrounding areas.
Customer choose Tresnak Roofing because:
- We handle everything from basic level roof repair to more complex tear-offs. We can repair or replace your roof based on our thorough inspection.
- After inspecting your roof, we will plan a remedy. Once we have a plan in place, we will execute it.
- We use CertainTeed roofing products that carry some of the best warranties in the industry.
- We bring over three decades of experience to every job.
When you need a well-qualified roofing services team you can trust, contact the professionals at Tresnak Roofing. We are dedicated experts committed to service excellence, and we offer free estimates with a completed request a quote form to ensure our community has sound structures.
Just call (248) 435-4848 for more information on how to get started with your roofing services.